With the timing of a professional comedian, this diminutive “little old lady” shines a very funny light on the foibles of aging, to the delight of an audience filled with senior-care experts.
- Prevent falls: assessment and balance exercises
- Parkinson’s – Every Victory Counts
- Nursing Home Checklist
- Aged Care Crisis
- Difference between apathy, anxiety and depression and how they might be treated
- Looking good and Feeling Great Ladies 50 and Over
- Laughter Yoga – Health Mindset
- Funny video about aging
- Personal Alarms – what to look for?
- Nutritional Needs of the Elderly
- Memory Loss
- The Dementia Guide
- Working together to prevent falls at home
- How to help people with Dementia – A guide for customer facing staff
- Understanding early diagnosis of dementia
- Cost of Aged Care
- Checklist to assist aging parents – what to ask.
- When does your parent need help?
- How does being alone impact seniors?
- 5 great recipes for seniors
- When should you stop driving? Older drivers safety
- Does my parent have dementia?
- How to set up a safe environment for aging parents?
- Why take a holistic approach to aged care
- Social and sexual issues in aged care
- The right to your own GP in aged care and why it matters
- What you should know about advance care planning